Kurt M. Halum, DMD, P.C.
Dr. Kurt M. Halum’s goal is to provide a pleasant visit to the dental office promoting the establishment of trust and confidence in children that lasts a lifetime.
Dr. Halum is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist originally from Munster, Indiana. His vision is to serve as a premier provider of patient-focused dental care for infants, children and teens through compassion, skill and teamwork.
- St. Thomas Moore – 1977
- Munster High School – 1981
- Indiana University Northwest – BS Chemistry 1985
- University of Medicine and Dentistry – D.M.D 1991
- Loyola University- Pediatric Dentistry 1992
- Mott and Hurley Medical Center – Pediatric Dentistry 1993
- Group Practice – 1993 to 1994
- Cranio-facial Cleft Palate Team – University of Chicago 1994 to 1997
- Dentistry for Children – 1995 to Present
Dr. Halum has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care.
Dr. Halum is happily married with three children and enjoys reading, exercising, learning and traveling.